Superman Digital Movement

Every man dies, but not every man truly lives.

Friday, June 22, 2007

Missing Home

What an answere to prayer it is to be able to call Arusha my HOME! I have realized what a comforting home that place is to me as i find myself longing to be back there, espiecally after hearing what a great (or adventurous) time the Bordens have had landing there.

I'm just so excited about LIFE right now! what a blessing that is! Just seeing the way that God is establishing all these things makes my heart so happy, and it makes me all bubbly inside.

However, i dont want to make our time in the states sound unbearable. We've had some crazy, awesome, and touching times with some great people. Besides friends, i was really blessed by my extended family. After spending a week with them at a family reunion in Washington, I wasmoved at what a unique and special family i have. Thankyou family!

Well, to rap it up, we just have a couple more weeks of American adventure and then...ARUSHA!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bwana Yesu asifiwe! I am a pastor Here in USA but i am originally from Tanzania and i speak swahili fluently. Most of my relatives are in Tanzania and one of my cousine owns a cloth shop right there in Arusha, anyway nimefurahi kuona your small movie!

I love africa very much and i realy miss it! i a planning to come back probably next year. Keep up with the walk of faith! Ubarikiwe, wasalimu baba na mama.

Pastor Lina Invocavit

12:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home