Superman Digital Movement

Every man dies, but not every man truly lives.

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

I've Been Tagged!

Dang it! I hate these things, but I'll do it. Pam Mckerring has "tagged" me, so now i have to write five things that I think people dont know about me, and then "tag" some others. So... five things, in my LOOOOONG life, that people don't know about me...

Well, first of all, I'd like to say that I AM allowed to use an oven, despite common belief. I know it sounds shocking, and dangerous, but its true.

Secondly, I love animals and nature as one of my deep passions, and I think that that has a lot to do with what I'll be doing as I grow up here in Africa.

I own an iPod video. I know that's not so exciting, but I thought that might be something that little people know, since I'm not flashing it around everywhere.

I cant do any kind of loud whistling, and it really bugs me!!! People have tried to show me every "easy" tongue and finger formation in the book, but it doesn't work for me.

I dread like nothing else, wearing closed toed shoes, especially since we've been here in Tanzania, and when we grew up in Kenya. They drive me nuts!! I guess the fact that the pairs of shoes I have are way too small, affects my dread of putting them on.

2 Comments:

Blogger Pam Markley said...

Just to make it clear, I hate these things too, but I knew you could handle it. Blame LISA!

Great pics by the way! Have a good week!

4:37 AM  
Blogger Jenelle said...

Ha ha ha I love that this game of tag has reached to the far corners of Africa! love your blog. keep trying to whistle. it'll happen.

10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home