Superman Digital Movement

Every man dies, but not every man truly lives.

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

...sorry...

This is a bit of a apolagetic blog. I know there are so many things that i should be blogging about but i just dont have time. I just want to tell you that although the stress and attitude of the USA is definately evident and starting to kinda wear me down, the pockets of Jesus loving people here are so on FIRE! I'm learning so much more about the Holy Spirity and seeing him move a lot. The church of christ is always strongest in persecution. So we are busy, but enjoying God's love here.

i cant wait to get back to Arusha

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Pam Markley said...

CHASER! I just got your comment and thought, NO WAY! Chase is online! Maybe he updated his blog! WAY TO GO! Reading eyes like to know whats going on in your world!

So glad that you are learning so much, that you are experiencing God and His Spirit in new and fresh ways and PRAISE GOD for Jesus Loving people in the USA!

Will let you know what the movie theater is like after I go this weekend! Arusha is cold, but good. Arusha wants ya'll to come back now you hear?

BTW LOVE THE BORDENS!

Tell the family hi and sciana (i am positive I spelled her name wrong, come to think of it, I don't think I have ever spelled her name) ANYWHO! Tell her she is especially on my heart today and I am praying for her! Give my love to the Russell's!

11:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Chase
My name is Isa and I go to Reality Carpinteria and I think it is so cool what you and your family are doing in Arusha. I really want to go to Africa and have been praying and I hope it is in Gods will to send me there. Well I would love to learn more about your mission in Arusha.
okay well I hope to see you and your family around Reality some more.
God Bless

8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home