Superman Digital Movement

Every man dies, but not every man truly lives.

Friday, November 03, 2006

Pikis Again








Just the other day my love for motorcycles was re-lit. We went to see a families new house and watch them have a practice motorcycle race on a track right outside their house (they're really into piki-pikis). It was a really nice track and house. We weren't racing or anything just watching. The track was cool, but the riders were amazing. They were all getting huge air, especially this one guy named Layne, but was amazed me was these two girls who were racing. They were 8 and 11 year old sisters who had grown up with motorcycles since they were five. What an advantage! I couldn't believe how good they were at their age. They were getting pretty big air and going really fast. Basically just the way that they understood and controlled their little bikes. I can't wait to get better at understanding and maneuvering our bike. Sometimes I also wish I had a smaller bike that I can actually like pik up, move around more, etc. Well, I know I'll get there, just have to keep practicing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home