Superman Digital Movement

Every man dies, but not every man truly lives.

Monday, October 23, 2006

My Birthday


So, I turned 14 on October 7th. It was a good birthday. Nice and simple but fun. We ate at this really nice Indian restaurant, ate a bunch of food, and then went to a swimming pool. I celebrated it with a friend named James whose birthday was also in October, his family, my family, and a couple other friends. I also had another celebration with the whole team on our campus called Engedi. From my parents I got two shirts. One was a BigDog shirt and one was a Tusker shirt. I've always wanted a Tusker shirt! Tusker is an African beer. I also got some bracelets from a market in town. So yah, it was a good birthday.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy late birthday!

10:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cool syte chase-
you looks really cute in dat pic haha

5:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home