Superman Digital Movement

Every man dies, but not every man truly lives.

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Rain


So, it started to rain. I forgot we are coming into a short rainy season and I thought we were entering the dry season, which I love. So we can't jump on the trampoline very much now. And everything’s muddy and cold, so we have to wear our big boots everywhere. But it's also really fun, cuz we get to hang out inside, drinking hot cocoa, and listen to the rain on the roof. It's also very nice to have power. While I'm writing this post I'm listening to the rained drip of the roof outside.
Rain in Africa is totally different than rain anywhere I've been. When it rains it pours. The pounding on the roof while you're dry inside is sooooooooooo cozy! Also, you can smell rain coming here in Africa. There is a sweet fragrance of the coming wash of water. I love that smell because I grew up with it and it reminds me of the awesome wonder of Africa. So these rains are kind of annoying but on the other hand they're awesome!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home