Superman Digital Movement

Every man dies, but not every man truly lives.

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Flips

There is this visitor visiting our campus from New Zealand called Josh, who is doing electricity work around the campus we live on. He's really a cool guy. He's 22 and is in to a bunch of really cool stuff. One of the things he loves to do flips on the trampoline. Now, I know that a bunch of people can do flips on a trampoline, but he does them so sweetly! Haha! He does front flips, back flips, mistys, and all these other things like 360 back flips. It's amazing, and it's something I want to learn. I just started working on my front flip, and it's easy now. But I can't get my body to do a back flip. I'm still working on it, and Josh is showing me how to do it. Man, he makes it look sooooooo easy! Like he does four graceful back flips in a row. And the way he does them, slow and stretched out, it looks fun and peaceful, like he's relaxedly flying. And he says it feels that way too. I want to learn so bad! Skyler is learning all these things too. Josh can also do that thing where you run up a tree or a wall and do a flip. Wow!
What I've learned is how flips aren't as dangerous as some people make them sound. I mean on a trampoline. Like there is one dangerous point on a flip to land on (your head) and it’s really hard to do that. And even if you do land on your neck or head, you probably wont get really heart. Like today, while I was trying to learn the back flip, I hesitated too much, and landed like on my neck/head and was still fine. I just kind of rolled over (I hope mom doesn't read this). So ya, I'm still learning my flips, but its fun. I want to get into cool things like that more. I don't know why, but I've always kind of neglected cool thing like bow hunting, surfing, and other stuff that my family was kind of into and I wish I didn't. So I want to learn stuff like that while I'm still young. Someone once told me that you have to learn everything you want to know by the age of like 20 because at that age you just can't learn any more cool things. So no more neglecting cool hobbies!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey I love the pictures!!!!!!!!!!

4:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home